Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/4/2018 10:54:05 AM EDT
I've been out of AKs for a very long time - like 10 years. Back in the day, I had a 107CR and like a damned fool I sold it. Thing was accurate, reliable and no issues with sights or anything else.

I know the latest batch of 107CRs is relatively new - any change in quality/accuracy?
Link Posted: 9/23/2018 9:36:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I've been out of AKs for a very long time - like 10 years. Back in the day, I had a 107CR and like a damned fool I sold it. Thing was accurate, reliable and no issues with sights or anything else.

I know the latest batch of 107CRs is relatively new - any change in quality/accuracy?
View Quote
Haven't shot my 2 samples yet, but they look great.
Link Posted: 9/28/2018 12:40:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Haven't shot the one I just got,but agree with above post, it looks good. My CNC Warrior extended 4 piece brake showed up today and it looks even better.
Laying side by side with my 2014 SLR 107FR the fit and finish look the same.
Link Posted: 10/3/2018 6:52:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/28/2018 4:40:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Bulgarian AKs are the only AKs I will buy now.  Well,..... maybe a Norinco too
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 12:59:53 PM EDT
[#5]
I picked up one last year.  Fit and finish were 100% and it shoots as well.  I have one slightly older they they both shoot comparable. groups.  I carry it around in my UTV while running fence lines in case Mr. Piggy jumps out.  An excellent rifle for piggy hunts in deep east Texas woods.
Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top