Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 12/19/2019 9:28:21 PM EDT
I've been keeping an eye out on the Arsenal SAM7K -44 since last year when the new changes made it easier to add a 4 Piece Booster from the factory (Bulgarian 4 Piece from KVar attached).

I also added the Krinkov flashlight which takes two CR123A batteries to it.  It has only one switch on the right side with an easy to press for momentary on and a more difficult and deeper push for constant on/off.

The CNC Warrior right side folding brace is a beast.  Just like the one I have for my AES-10B.  It was an easy install and the video was very helpful.

https://www.cncwarrior.com/AK-Saiga-Sidefolding-Armbrace-p/29380.htm

The brace is pretty thick, close at it's two thickest points to my East German side folder.  It's quite comfortable and I enjoy the shorter length of pull (13" trigger to shouldering).

With the stock folded, the charging handle can move freely.  You could fire the gun with the stock folded as a right handed shooter but the stock does get in the way of the trigger finger some (it's uncomfortable).

Overall, the gun is very smooth and well put together.  I'm looking forward to shooting it at the range this weekend with some SGAmmo's range safe rounds.

https://www.sgammo.com/product/tula-ammo-sale/1000-round-case-762x39-122-grain-fmj-steel-case-tulammo-copper-jacketed-non-m
Link Posted: 12/19/2019 11:48:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Cool, but pure sex would be a factory SF stock.
Link Posted: 12/19/2019 11:56:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Cool, but pure sex would be a factory SF stock.
View Quote
Meeh. Looks good enough. From a distance. Enough for me to want one.
Link Posted: 12/20/2019 3:17:03 AM EDT
[#3]
I got one on order for my AK-V, hope to get it soon. Does the safety get in the way of the stock when folded ? -thanks
Link Posted: 12/20/2019 12:44:31 PM EDT
[#4]
No, the safety doesn't get in the way of the stock when it is folded.

Link Posted: 12/21/2019 4:05:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
No, the safety doesn't get in the way of the stock when it is folded.

https://i.imgur.com/wwi5kxrl.jpg
View Quote
Cool, thanks !
Link Posted: 12/21/2019 11:28:53 PM EDT
[#6]
funny, I just saw that video after you'd posted about it.  I'm nearly certain that the video has my pistol in it... I dropped it off at their shop so they could use it to create the hardware for the -44.  Up until that point they were discouraging people from buying the brace for a -44 since they hadn't developed hardware for it.  I've been really happy with the pistol, with the brace, and with their 4 piece booster.

Link Posted: 12/25/2019 2:38:30 PM EDT
[#7]
I love it.
Link Posted: 12/25/2019 3:40:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Same brace on Bonesteels website for $15 - $20 cheaper?

Bonesteelarms brace
Link Posted: 12/25/2019 8:10:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
funny, I just saw that video after you'd posted about it.  I'm nearly certain that the video has my pistol in it... I dropped it off at their shop so they could use it to create the hardware for the -44.  Up until that point they were discouraging people from buying the brace for a -44 since they hadn't developed hardware for it.  I've been really happy with the pistol, with the brace, and with their 4 piece booster.

https://i.imgur.com/XvDkJPMh.jpg
View Quote
Pure sex. My SAM7K-44 will be getting the same treatment.
Link Posted: 1/18/2020 1:44:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I also added the Krinkov flashlight which takes two CR123A batteries to it.  It has only one switch on the right side with an easy to press for momentary on and a more difficult and deeper push for constant on/off.
View Quote
How bright is the integrated flash light handguard?  Was the juice worth the squeeze?
Link Posted: 2/13/2020 10:14:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I love it.
View Quote
Ditto!
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 3:07:24 PM EDT
[#12]
I’m selling a Vz. 61 now to get a SAM7K before Illinois drops a AWB.
They’re really a bargain when you look and the little difference in price between the Zastava and other imports.

That brace could be turned into a stock nicely when the stamp comes back!

How are you guys running optics ?
Regulator rail?
Any deals to be had on the pistol itself?
Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top