Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/28/2021 1:03:23 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 1:23:07 AM EDT
[#1]
AKstuff has been selling them for a while. They are Russian made and they have 2 or 3 models per caliber, some are full polymer and some have metal reinforcement.
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 5:42:27 AM EDT
[#2]
I saw the same thing from Atlantic--these appear to be a second generation, and they at least "look" like magpul level quality. There are very few videos out there that are more recent, I don't know how well the first gen ones did. The most recent video I saw was for a clear one, and the chipping wasn't surprising IMO (un-reinforced feedlips).

Can anyone comment on the second gen, solid/black, 30-rounders in any caliber?

PUF and AC-Unity appear to be the best game in town for reasonable-ish priced 5.56 mags these days, but only saw the PUF ones advertised recently.
Link Posted: 1/31/2021 4:44:59 PM EDT
[#3]
I have 5 Puf 9mm mags on my Saiga 9. I bought 6 of them, 5 black and 1 transparent. This transparent one broke on the first shot. A part of the left lip gone with the carrier. The other five work flawessely.
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top