Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 12/23/2021 7:16:41 AM EDT
Not a for sale thread.  I have a few 30rd and 40rd OD Green Circle 10 mags and I'm trying to figure out what they are worth.  All are brand new.  My understanding is they are no longer being made.   I saw a few months ago that they were selling for some crazy prices on Gunbroker, but I'm not sure if that is still the case.  Thanks for any input.
Link Posted: 12/23/2021 7:27:44 AM EDT
[#1]
If you're not selling them, does it really matter?
Link Posted: 12/23/2021 8:42:58 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm going to sell them at some point since I no longer own an AK, just not very high on my to-do list right now
Link Posted: 12/23/2021 12:08:08 PM EDT
[#3]
With the mold 5’s out in plum and OD, the price decreased tremendously. Right now k-var is selling them in a bundle for $124
https://www.k-var.com/arsenal-circle-10-ak47-762x39-od-green-waffle-magazine-pack

So your 30 rounders are probably worth somewhere between 90-110.

Best of luck.
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top