User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Link Posted: 12/8/2018 7:56:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Any idea if RS will fit on a MAK90?
Link Posted: 12/8/2018 1:05:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Scot is working on additional rear mounting blocks for different receivers. The sling loop on the gas block might be in the way.
Link Posted: 12/8/2018 3:18:57 PM EDT
[#4]
That’s pretty damn light for an AK rail.
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 4:12:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 8:18:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Nice vids! Thanks, that clears up how they are mounted.
Link Posted: 12/13/2018 2:28:38 AM EDT
[#7]
New Ak owner.  Got a SAM7SF and this is what I've been looking for, I didn't want to cut off my handguard retainer or sling loop in order to use a railed handguard.  Timeline on when these will be available?  Side question, I saw your thread on akfiles (talking about the handguard), and since your a member there, any idea on how long it takes after you register to be able to post.  Been over a week, wanted to jump on some parts in the marketplace but can't post or IM yet.

Thanks,
Christian
Link Posted: 12/13/2018 3:39:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
New Ak owner.  Got a SAM7SF and this is what I've been looking for, I didn't want to cut off my handguard retainer or sling loop in order to use a railed handguard.  Timeline on when these will be available?  Side question, I saw your thread on akfiles (talking about the handguard), and since your a member there, any idea on how long it takes after you register to be able to post.  Been over a week, wanted to jump on some parts in the marketplace but can't post or IM yet.

Thanks,
Christian
View Quote
It can take a month to 6 weeks sometimes, they've really gotten hardcore about who they let in because of all the spam-trolls and DU-trolls that try to sign up.

I'm not online all that much these days and it's usually only during the day, but if you want something specific pm me with your contact e-mail and i'll pass it along to whoever is selling the parts you need and have 'em e-mail you or i'll get theirs for you to e-mail them.
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 4:08:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

It can take a month to 6 weeks sometimes, they've really gotten hardcore about who they let in because of all the spam-trolls and DU-trolls that try to sign up.

I'm not online all that much these days and it's usually only during the day, but if you want something specific pm me with your contact e-mail and i'll pass it along to whoever is selling the parts you need and have 'em e-mail you or i'll get theirs for you to e-mail them.
View Quote
Thank you, sent both an IM and email, wasn't sure what was easiest for you.  Thank you again.

Christian
Link Posted: 12/15/2018 6:35:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Thank you, sent both an IM and email, wasn't sure what was easiest for you.  Thank you again.

Christian
View Quote
Done, he's online now so you may get a reply here soon.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top