Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Reference
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 12/3/2020 4:08:08 PM EDT
Looking for some help on an issue im having with PSA. I ordered an AK-103 over three weeks ago. The order says its shipped but i was informed when I called customer service that the rifle actually went to repair instead of being shipping to my FFL. No one will/can tell me what is going on with the rifle, it is like it fell into a black hole. All They will tell me is that "apparently" it is being repaired. They wont tell me what the repair is or when it may ship if it does. They refuse to look into it any further and when I push they just offer a refund. Obviously I dont want a refund I just want the company to tell me what the hell is going on. Ive also emailed a few times without response. Anyone have any clue where I should go from here?
Link Posted: 12/3/2020 4:24:51 PM EDT
[#1]
This is probably not the answer you want but I'd recommend taking the refund. Sounds like they found a major issue with your gun during final QC, do you really want a gun that already had to be repaired?
Link Posted: 12/3/2020 4:30:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Most retailers don't even inspect what they ship to you. Be lucky they checked and found something wrong and will fix it before sending it to you. In today's market there isn't stock to send a different rifle.  Be patient you'll get it. PSA is good people.
Link Posted: 12/3/2020 4:47:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Have Josiah Call you

Seriously, @palmettostatearmory

Josiah will likely reach out to you within a few days and ask for your order number. PSA is basically bigger than US Steel and they’re seeing record demand AGAIN. It’s just going to take a little time.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 10:40:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 4:34:29 PM EDT
[#5]
OP any update on this? Would be interested to know what happened.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 7:49:37 AM EDT
[#6]
In repair before it was ever fired?

Updates?
Page AK-47 » AK Reference
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top