Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 5/18/2021 10:43:17 PM EDT
I know PSA makes their own "Scorpion" magazine for the AK-V.  But how well do the other options work in a AK-V?
Magpul PMAG, ETS, Manticore Arms, CZ, etc.?  Reliability, drop free, durability...?
Link Posted: 5/22/2021 9:07:01 PM EDT
[#1]
I have just one CZ magazine and it is the only one that had given me any issues. Really, the PSA mags are so good, there's really no reason to go with any other brands.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 10:15:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the input.  I heard that Magpul Scorpion PMAGs also don't work in the AK-V.
Basically means that the AK-V uses a proprietary PSA mag.
Link Posted: 5/26/2021 9:53:10 PM EDT
[#3]
My factory CZ mags work fine in my AK-V and my PSA mags work fine in my Scorpion.  
I like the PSA ones though so I don’t think there is much need to look for alternatives.   Between the price and metal feed lips it’s kinda hard to beat them.
Link Posted: 6/1/2021 10:07:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have just one CZ magazine and it is the only one that had given me any issues. Really, the PSA mags are so good, there's really no reason to go with any other brands.
View Quote

Agreed. I don't own an AK-V but use their awesome $14 mags in both my Scorpion and AR-V
Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top