Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 5/18/2023 9:44:27 PM EDT
What's the latest on the PSA 102s?

With cheap 7.62 potentially in its last days, I'm strongly considering picking up a barreled receiver next time they're in stock.

Link Posted: 5/22/2023 4:18:39 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm diggin mine but have only put a couple hundred rounds through it. I just sold a PSA GF3 to a buddy and gonna sell my PSA 74 basically to consolidate calibers to 5.56, although I do have an Arsenal SLR104UR that I'll keep for a while.
Link Posted: 5/22/2023 11:39:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm diggin mine but have only put a couple hundred rounds through it. I just sold a PSA GF3 to a buddy and gonna sell my PSA 74 basically to consolidate calibers to 5.56, although I do have an Arsenal SLR104UR that I'll keep for a while.
View Quote

Thanks for the input. Also sold a GF3 to a buddy a few months back and Im very close to offloading all my 7.62 and mags as well to consolidate.  Im still sitting on 5.45 from 2009 and have a couple rifles to go with it, including a PSA 105 that has become my favorite.  

If that is any indication I think (hope) it will be a solid buy. Rob Ski had nothing but good things to say about his.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 6:03:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Thanks for the input. Also sold a GF3 to a buddy a few months back and Im very close to offloading all my 7.62 and mags as well to consolidate.  Im still sitting on 5.45 from 2009 and have a couple rifles to go with it, including a PSA 105 that has become my favorite.  

If that is any indication I think (hope) it will be a solid buy. Rob Ski had nothing but good things to say about his.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have a bone-stock version that I've put around 400 rounds through.  If I recall, I had a couple of stoppages (can't even remember what they were) within the first 100 rounds, but I put in a WBP recoil spring (the factory spring was about two inches shorter) and it's been 100% ever since.  Seemed like a lot of initial problems with the 102s were issues with all the fancy rails/furniture from the factory.  Would buy again.
Link Posted: 5/24/2023 2:33:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/24/2023 11:13:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Ski is supposed to put out an update sometime this summer.
View Quote

In Rob we trust.

Thanks for the info all. It sounds as if they're pretty decent. Next time they're in stock I'm gonna grab one.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top