Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2022 8:36:48 PM EDT
What am I in for? - and what mags fit best?  Do they like Bulgarian polymer mags?

Most of the online reviews I can find are product pushers on youtube, but feel PSA takes care of their clients and I've been happy with many of their products.

The prices are actually fantastic given inflation on every other product - and I fell to temptation - I am thinking this is the last AK pistol I may be able to get before the December Brace Ban and the price is hard to beat.  ($649+ shipping)

I don't think I could build a parts gun for less.  I have a pile of parts to finish it with a triangle brace and some Black forend parts and trigger parts   for now, possibly SBR it in the future.

Anyone assembled one of the builders kit? - Its really assembled and just needs furniture and FCG

After this and my Tula Kit build I am retiring from AKs I promise! (unless something else comes along)
Link Posted: 9/4/2022 6:56:47 AM EDT
[#1]
I did one.  You need all furniture, fcg, pins.  So make sure you have or ordered all the little hardware pieces.  

as to mags I've used the psa plum slab side, magpul pmags and some commie surplus mags.  All fit to some varying degrees.  Some went in easier than others but may have a little more slop while inserted but I've yet to have any failures at around 900 rounds.

Need at least 1 meme mag.

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top