Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 2/14/2021 5:27:42 PM EDT
Picked up an M92 and its got that little optic rail just forward of the rear sight.

I’m thinking an RDS, perhaps on a low mount? Anyone using a prism? Other options I should look at?
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 5:46:19 PM EDT
[#1]
I had a venom on mine, on the rail, it held up very well with no issues holding zero. Before that I had a Gen 1 RDS from PA, it shit the bed after about 10 mags, it was mounted on a Manticore plate above the bbl.

Edited to add First 300ish rounds were dead on, no issues. The PA RDS refused to hold zero after 300ish rounds. Even when I swapped it to an AR to troubleshoot it wouldn't hold zero.
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 7:22:28 PM EDT
[#2]
I’ve got an ACRO on a KDG Sidelok mount for my incoming M85.
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 10:28:32 PM EDT
[#3]
PA Micro works fine and has never lost zero for me. In less than scientific tests I can bust large rocks out to 300yd with the M92 with RDS no problem

I have seen guys mount micro reflex optics with a removable base on one of the low profile mounts, replacing the rail section on the top cover so that it will cowitness
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 10:46:13 PM EDT
[#4]
I have been thinking of trying a Holosun 507 on mine.  Has anyone done this?  What kind of mounting is available for on the dust cover?
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top