Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 4/6/2020 8:18:11 PM EDT
I picked up this mag the other day but its just a little off and trying to figure out whats the deal..I have a couple other plastic mags but this seems to be made out of some high density foam instead of plastic and the follower  spring is the same use in a 20 or 30 round mag..Where these earlier productions or experimentally ???

Link Posted: 4/7/2020 9:48:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Arsenal factory mag. They ship a lot of their guns with 3-10 round mags. I have 3 of the 7.62x39 versions in the mag box
Link Posted: 4/10/2020 9:12:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Arsenal factory mag. They ship a lot of their guns with 3-10 round mags. I have 3 of the 7.62x39 versions in the mag box
View Quote

Oh Okay
I have a couple factory mags too from Arsenal..This one just feels and looks like foam verse the factory plastic..
Thanks for the help
Link Posted: 6/6/2020 8:57:01 AM EDT
[#3]
That sure looks like a Russian Saiga mag to me . You see all of the ink and paint stamps on the mag ?
The floorplate is definitely Russian Saiga and the front of the mag has the built in feed ramp and is not notched for a bullet guide.

I bet this mag will not fit a AK with a bullet guide as it is without being modified.
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top