Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 4/2/2019 6:36:31 AM EDT
So I have my yugo M70AB2 on GB with a few mags included.  I keep getting emails asking me to sell them the mags separately.  I figure these must be unicorn magazines or something.  Two of them have wide smooth ribs on the sides, look very noticeablely different than all other mags.  The others do not have a spine along the back edge, but do have the normal smaller more defined ribs (3 I think) down the sides.

So what the heck do I have and what are they worth?

Also, one guy lives in a ban state but wanted me to ship them to a different state.  Fo or no?

Thanks guys!
Link Posted: 4/2/2019 9:33:14 AM EDT
[#1]
If they look like the below image, they are Bosnian mags, and the mags without a spine are usually Chinese; most milsurp AK mags were produced before the bans.

Link Posted: 4/2/2019 3:03:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If they look like the below image, they are Bosnian mags, and the mags without a spine are usually Chinese; most milsurp AK mags were produced before the bans.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v440/CarlosC/Guns/Rifles/Magazines/CroatianBosnianAK-47.jpg
View Quote
Yep, those look like the ones I have.  Are they collectible?  Chinese no spine mags collectible?  What are they worth? Estimates?
Link Posted: 4/2/2019 6:40:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
holy shit I never thought a $10 AK mag would be worth $120 a pop. Thanks for the links. I forgot about apex, I’ve bought stuff from there before
Link Posted: 4/2/2019 11:57:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/2/2019 11:57:54 PM EDT
[#6]
System Message
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top