Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/21/2018 9:19:20 PM EDT
I just picked up my new FIME FM-AK47-21 Molot Vepr this evening and I can't wait to run some rounds through it.

My first impressions are that it's an very well built rifle with excellent fit and finish, and I'm pretty pleased after examining it.

Hopefully it will be a good shooter as well.

Link Posted: 8/21/2018 9:35:14 PM EDT
[#1]
That’s sexy man. I traded my SGL-21 last year for a DSa FAL and regret it every day.
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 9:35:39 PM EDT
[#2]
that soft sided voodoo tactical trash can is sweet. jk, nice rifle. i like my aks too and dont get the hate
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 9:14:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Nice.

Now give it the RPK treatment.
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 10:09:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Nooice, kind of want one now just because of the idea below.

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Nice.

Now give it the RPK treatment.
View Quote
Doh' totally didn't even think of converting these into RPKs.
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 9:01:04 PM EDT
[#5]
I got it to shoot it indoors at Shoot Straight today; it was almost 100 degrees outdoors with plenty of liquid sunshine.

Only 25 yards, but the rifle is like a laser pointer and very pleasant to shoot.

Although I don't have a muzzle brake yet, there was almost no sensation of recoil due to the rifle's heft, the strong operating spring, the rubber butt pad, and the comfortable cheek wield.

I'm expecting great things from this rifle.

Link Posted: 8/24/2018 10:25:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Very nice.  wish I jumped on one of those.  
Link Posted: 8/25/2018 10:10:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Very beautiful AK!

Maybe some day I can add one to my herd, most likely used and at a big price of course.
Link Posted: 8/25/2018 2:27:22 PM EDT
[#8]
I only started with AKs last August when I picked up an NPAP NIB at The Ft. Lauderdale Gun Show for 475 bucks and enjoyed shooting it so much that I picked up an Arsenal SAM7R from the same dealer in December, followed by the Vepr a few days ago.

If I'd have discovered AKs years ago I'd have a shit ton of them by now, they're terrific fun to shoot and at reasonable ranges they’re accurate as well.

Their real limitation with accuracy is their cheap Russian ammunition; but then again, the availability of plentiful and cheap ammunition, and their ability to run it reliably, is one of the AKs assets.
Link Posted: 8/25/2018 11:20:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/26/2018 7:18:47 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
You have come far in a year.

Seems like just yesterday I welcomed you to the dark side.
View Quote
Time sure does fly, it does seem like only yesterday.
Link Posted: 8/26/2018 7:53:12 AM EDT
[#11]
What range are you going to take that out too?
Link Posted: 8/26/2018 2:06:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
What range are you going to take that out too?
View Quote
Until summer's over I'll be shooting indoors at Shoot Straight on Southern Blvd in WPB so only 25 yards right now.

Outdoors I like to shoot at 50-100 yards standing  offhand.
Link Posted: 8/26/2018 7:20:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Great rifle, OP!  Congrats!
Link Posted: 9/5/2018 10:06:46 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Great rifle, OP!  Congrats!
View Quote
Thanks.

I sighted in the irons last week and now I have to sight in the glass I installed yesterday; which hopefully, I'll  be able do  tomorrow.

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top