Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 12/29/2022 2:35:10 PM EDT
Why don’t I see the Galil Ace Gen 1 5.56 on Gunbroker much? Not the Ace 21!
Link Posted: 12/29/2022 6:06:27 PM EDT
[#1]
No idea. I have an ace sbr in 7.62x39.
Link Posted: 12/29/2022 6:59:15 PM EDT
[#2]
I have it in 5.56 and just wondering why? I’m not selling it I just always look to see how much people ask for them.
Link Posted: 12/30/2022 1:52:58 AM EDT
[#3]
There was one in the EE here for a long time. I don’t know if it finally sold or not, but there’s a Gen1 5.45 rifle they’re cheap, and it’s not gotten any traction, either.

A shame because they’re awesome guns.
Link Posted: 1/2/2023 11:00:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Ironhandjohn:
There was one in the EE here for a long time. I don’t know if it finally sold or not, but there’s a Gen1 5.45 rifle they’re cheap, and it’s not gotten any traction, either.

A shame because they’re awesome guns.
View Quote

First off, Rest In Peace brother, you were a good man Ironhandjohn

Second, the 13” ACE 5.56 and 8” ACE 5.56 that take Galil mags are still on sale
The 5.56 ACE is so nice no one wants to get rid of theirs
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 9:49:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Gen 1 NATO mag version was discontinued a while back. The rock and lock version is a more recent import, but you don’t see the other very much. They’re good guns and most people aren’t selling theirs.
Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top