Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 11/18/2018 6:39:44 PM EDT
When I researched this a while ago, there were only a couple of options.  They both slipped under the grip.  I remember reading that one had a weird downward angle, whereas the other was straighter.  I'm wondering if anyone here has tried and can recommend a make and model that works well for adding a pistol brace to one of the Serbian pistols.

Thanks in advance!
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 6:54:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 4:21:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you!  That was one of them when I did my research some two years ago.  The others were one from usak47.com and the third was the Century Arms SB47 Brace.  Maybe those are still the only options.
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 10:48:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Check Canis Design Group. They have several different types of adapters at a good price. I have one on my M70 and it has held up to all types of abuse.
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 9:04:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Check Canis Design Group. They have several different types of adapters at a good price. I have one on my M70 and it has held up to all types of abuse.
View Quote
Thanks!  I had never heard of them and just sent them an email.  Their adapters look very nice, but oddly enough, I couldn't find any pics of guns using them.

Cheers
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 4:48:55 PM EDT
[#5]
I just ordered the usmachinegun adapter with a sba3, Ill do a quick review when it shows up.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 6:22:38 AM EDT
[#6]
So I have both a M92 & M85 pistol. The between the receiver & pistol grip adaptor isn't really a great set-up.

I had one for both my 92 & 85. On the 92 it kept loosening up. It was a pain in the REnd! Would NOT sit tight with OME Yugo PG, or a Magpul PG.

I ended up drilling and tapping myself and mounting the folding adaptor from usmachinggun....

This One.

I cant remember where I got the "Wedge" part that levels out the whole set-up.

CNC Warrior has one though...

"Wedge"

Drilling & tapping he rear receiver & mounting the folding adaptor isn't really that difficult to do. If I can do it, anyone can do it!

Happy AK Trails!
Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top