Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/18/2018 12:53:03 AM EDT
I have a Draco underfolder that I am converting to a non-NFA configuration and was wanting to know what the best long muzzle device would be to pin.  Pretty much open to anything.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 1:25:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Tabuk

You could open up a Beyril Archer WZ.88 brake to 7.62
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 10:35:23 AM EDT
[#2]
I like the tabuk but would that bring the barrel to an OAL of 16?
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 10:55:17 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't know offhand, I dont have one to measure.  Can anyone else measure a Tabuk?  I did measure my spare Tantal(Archer) brake, it's 4 1/16".
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 11:38:28 PM EDT
[#4]
I think there's an extended Bulgy style brake/booster/flash hider that CNC warrior sells that will get you to the legal length, but you'll also likely need an adapter as I think they only come in 24mm RH and the Draco is 14mmLH (they sell the adapter too).

They also have barrel extension sections to bring you to legal length of you want to go that route.

Look through their site. You're bound to find something that will work.
Link Posted: 3/7/2018 6:56:10 PM EDT
[#5]
CNC Warrior 706, looks badass, proper length, great company to deal with.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top