https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xrb55aNJPfU
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:37:41 PM EDT
[#1]
I know, ARFCOMing is hard...

Attachment Attached File

et, voila!

Link Posted: 1/23/2021 6:51:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Fun Fact.  There where a number of underfolders caught up in customs during either the 89 or 94 ban (not sure which at this point) which were sold with the underfolder intact and folded forward and with wooden thumbhole stock (they may have included the original wood pistol grip in the box and the thumbhole was only attached at the pistol grip as the guns had true underfolder no-tang receivers).  I saw a number of them for sale at gun shows in the mid 90s.  I believe they even retained the threaded muzzle.  I wonder how many are still retain the thumbhole....
Link Posted: 2/12/2021 8:26:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Fun Fact.  There where a number of underfolders caught up in customs during either the 89 or 94 ban (not sure which at this point) which were sold with the underfolder intact and folded forward and with wooden thumbhole stock (they may have included the original wood pistol grip in the box and the thumbhole was only attached at the pistol grip as the guns had true underfolder no-tang receivers).  I saw a number of them for sale at gun shows in the mid 90s.  I believe they even retained the threaded muzzle.  I wonder how many are still retain the thumbhole....
View Quote

If you click on enough GB ads eventually you find one

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/892327075

I've even seen them with the original underfolder bayonet FSB intact

- Clint
Page AK-47 » Chinese
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top