Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » SKS
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 4/23/2018 10:12:12 PM EDT
So I picked up this Russian sks today. It might not be some crazy collectible but I like it! I don’t know too much about the sks but it’s definitely refurbished. It is a matching kit though. Any additional info would be cool to know.

Link Posted: 4/23/2018 10:30:32 PM EDT
[#1]
looks pretty nice! just picked up my first as well, also a russian (Tula), you have good taste
Link Posted: 4/23/2018 10:37:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Congrats. One for sale locally here right now and dammit I just cant fir it in the budget right now
Link Posted: 4/23/2018 10:40:17 PM EDT
[#3]
What’s the correct sling that goes with this sks?
Link Posted: 4/23/2018 10:48:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Looks good, OP.

Bought my first and only one (norinco) circa 1990.
Link Posted: 4/23/2018 11:14:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What’s the correct sling that goes with this sks?
View Quote
Looks to me like the one that is on it.
Link Posted: 4/24/2018 6:44:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Congrats op, you are now the owner of a very fine rifle. I love mine even though it is not Russian ( it is a Yugo )
Link Posted: 4/24/2018 7:33:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Yeah, it all looks correct as it is for a Russian refub.  That's the right style sling.  Black carrier from refurb looks cool, IMO.  I have one just like it but with a silver carrier.  My sling has a Russian stag-head stamp on it.

Congrats on the new rifle!
Link Posted: 4/24/2018 11:32:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Shoot the shit out of it and enjoy every minute of it.

SKS rifles are just plain fun.
Page AK-47 » SKS
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top