Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/2/2021 1:39:37 PM EDT
New video has surfaced of KC's AK521 project. This video features the rifle test-platform with a shorter barrel, and in 223 caliber. The finished version will be released at Army Expo 2021 (June) if all goes well.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKyJDfcKlPX/

I continue to hope that there will be a break in the new Cold War long enough for sanctions to be lifted. Until that point, a man can dream...
Link Posted: 2/2/2021 2:56:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
New video has surfaced of KC's AK521 project. This video features the rifle test-platform with a shorter barrel, and in 223 caliber. The finished version will be released at Army Expo 2021 (June) if all goes well.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKyJDfcKlPX/

I continue to hope that there will be a break in the new Cold War long enough for sanctions to be lifted. Until that point, a man can dream...
View Quote
yup. I feels ya man
Link Posted: 2/2/2021 6:21:50 PM EDT
[#2]
were it not for the Russian collusion investigation I would assume we would have seen a lot of the Russian sanctions dropped under Trump
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 2:27:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
yup. I feels ya man
View Quote

If no sanctions we probably would have had AK12’s at the very least.
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 9:47:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

If no sanctions we probably would have had AK12’s at the very least.
View Quote

Doubtful since we never even had the full Saiga line up here.  The sanctions will never be lifted at this point.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top