Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 2/11/2021 8:53:18 AM EDT
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 9:18:00 AM EDT
[#1]
This is really cool!
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 12:49:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Really, really cool.   Big time kudos for your hard work in getting these ashore.  

But the lack of an ability to easily add a brace or stock (post-SBR paperwork) is really giving me pause.  I don't want to have to refinish the gun in order to put the correct stock on it after SBR'ing it.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 1:22:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Fabryka Broni- FB Radom Imported Polish Mini Beryl Pistol has finally arrived on US Shores . These beautiful pistols are imported from Poland and chambered in .556 and will also fire the .223 round .These compact shooters are the semi auto copy of the Polish Military Beryl rifle .Works with most 223/.556 AK magazines on the market. Pistol brace installation can be accomplished with a wide variety of braces on the market. We are looking forward to other Fabryka Broni- FB Radom firearm offerings in the future !

https://atlantic-firearms-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/media/sylius_shop_product_original/product/mini-beryl-pistol-m1-fb-radom-fabryka-broni-5.jpghttps://atlantic-firearms-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/media/sylius_shop_product_original/product/mini-beryl-pistol-m1-fb-radom-fabryka-broni-14.jpg

View Quote

@ATLANTIC-FIREARMS Why are you pushing a product you don't even have in stock? I went to the website the day you pushed out the email last week, and they were out of stock.  I assumed you had just sold them really quickly, so I added my name to the waitlist for the next batch.  But now, I see that you're continuing to push them when you don't have them, and frankly, may not even be able to get them?

I'm not saying it's bad faith on your part at all, but we've all seen many, many companies get caught with some REALLY, REALLY bad PR when they pump something they can't get or can't make (Desert Tech MDR comes to mind).  So why not wait until you have them stateside and available?
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 7:32:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 7:48:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Very cool! I've been wanting one of these for a while and tried to see if I could find the parts to piece one together. It didn't pan out.
Link Posted: 2/12/2021 9:27:55 PM EDT
[#6]
@ATLANTIC-FIREARMS

That shorty is cool for sure, but what about full-size Beryls?

You'd sell a metric shit ton of these (even at a premium price tag) if it were possible to import:

Link Posted: 2/13/2021 9:56:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 12:31:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
We are working with FB Radom to expand their offerings in 2021
View Quote
Hopefully they listen to your recommendations.  2021 should be a good year to get into the U.S. market.
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 3:58:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Its neat if you're a collector,  too short of a barrel for my wanting one. Glad they came in though. Fire breathing monster
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 12:11:32 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
We are working with FB Radom to expand their offerings in 2021
View Quote

Hope you are working on getting front Rail System for Mini-Beryl, I think a lot of people would buy them if offered.  I know I would purchase a set.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 9:02:39 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/4/2021 10:29:27 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

@ATLANTIC-FIREARMS Why are you pushing a product you don't even have in stock?
View Quote

Lol
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/4/2021 10:37:14 AM EDT
[#13]
They are in stock when i looked just now  
Link Posted: 3/4/2021 4:35:37 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
They are in stock when i looked just now  
View Quote

Shows OOS for me.
Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top