Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 4/26/2023 9:14:21 PM EDT
Krebs Custom (and other vendors) are cutting the price on Rifle Dynamics M4 Stock Adapters. People often discuss the fiscal solvency of outfits like KUSA... but should we be asking about the coming bankruptcy of the RD brand? Time will tell, but without Jim Fuller at the helm, the outfit is doubtlessly struggling to find a new direction and commercial exposure.
Link Posted: 4/26/2023 11:11:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Funny you should mention it

How to Build the Best AK-47: A Rifle Dynamics Factory Tour

Link Posted: 4/27/2023 11:15:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Funny you should mention it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHdzAP6yz0g
View Quote

Time will tell, as they say.
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 4:44:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Canis Designs master race checking in.
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 9:05:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Canis Designs master race checking in.
View Quote

I like it, I just don't like that they use a socket head screw for the tang area. Easy enough to swap though.

In all seriousness though I really like CNC Warrior/Bonesteel Arms folding adapters.
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 11:34:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Krebs Custom (and other vendors) are cutting the price on Rifle Dynamics M4 Stock Adapters. People often discuss the fiscal solvency of outfits like KUSA... but should we be asking about the coming bankruptcy of the RD brand? Time will tell, but without Jim Fuller at the helm, the outfit is doubtlessly struggling to find a new direction and commercial exposure.
View Quote

Huh? RD appears stronger than ever
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 12:21:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Huh? RD appears stronger than ever
View Quote

Like I said: time will tell. I am just asking questions.
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 1:01:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 3:48:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I would consider your post above "yellow journalism" and rumor mongering.  Don't post that kind of suggestion without facts to back it up.

There is a big difference between a single product going on sale and a company going out of business.   There are many reasons for a sale- they may have radically increased their production volume and lowered unit cost, may have had a production contract for someone that fell through and are looking to move the excess product, or simply decided to lower the price to make the product more competitive.

Sven
Manticore Arms
View Quote

Agreed, heavily, thinking their brand is going under because of a sale is stretching the imagination a LOT
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 5:17:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I would consider your post above "yellow journalism" and rumor mongering.  Don't post that kind of suggestion without facts to back it up.

There is a big difference between a single product going on sale and a company going out of business.   There are many reasons for a sale- they may have radically increased their production volume and lowered unit cost, may have had a production contract for someone that fell through and are looking to move the excess product, or simply decided to lower the price to make the product more competitive.

Sven
Manticore Arms
View Quote

Again: I am just asking questions. Time will tell of course, and I wish them and you well.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top