Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Reference
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/1/2020 10:06:03 PM EDT
I’ve been looking at one of these. Anyone have info on them? Good? Bad? Run to buy if?
Link Posted: 2/1/2020 10:46:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Like mine.   A couple hundred rounds, no FTE.   No enough to fully bank on, but it is nice.
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 7:45:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Mine is about 2 years old now.  It runs like a sewing machine with all different ammo grades and all AK47 magazines, including pro-mag.  Accuracy is best with Hornady Steel Match 1.5-2.0 moa with my PA 1-6 ACSS scope.  The 10x is very close to Sig 550 design, and very smooth operation. Well built rig and worth the $.
Link Posted: 3/3/2020 11:06:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/3/2020 11:03:42 PM EDT
[#4]
That's a great looking gun! Do you ever run specials on it?
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 7:45:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ATLANTIC-FIREARMS:
We ship quite a few of the M10X rifles each month and do not get ay complaints . They are a pretty cool design and built well . Personally I prefer the traditonal AK47 design but this is a neat version .

https://atlantic-firearms-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/media/sylius_shop_product_original/product/m-m-m10x-7-62x39mm-rifle-10.jpg

https://atlantic-firearms-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/media/sylius_shop_product_original/product/m-m-m10x-7-62x39mm-rifle-17.jpg
View Quote

Please ask M+M to make a 6.5 Grendel version!
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 2:24:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Too expensive IMHO for another AR/AK hybridish rifle.

Either stay in AK werld or go be an AR foodie.
Page AK-47 » AK Reference
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top