Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/3/2020 4:43:13 PM EDT
So,

I just ordered one of these babies. Anyone have any experience with it? I heard the stock trigger is pretty good. I'm pretty spoiled with geiselle 3g triggers in my ar's and I love the speed. Is the stock trigger just as good or should I watch for an slg lightning now trigger to become available? This will be my first AK style rifle due to everything else being banned in good old MD
Link Posted: 2/3/2020 8:35:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Whatcha talkin' about Willis? Remember you are in a Technical Forum. dryflash3

Somehow I just can't seem to get that link to work.
Link Posted: 2/3/2020 9:00:51 PM EDT
[#2]
M10X Rifle

Seems like a nice alternative to the Sig 556r
Link Posted: 2/6/2020 11:19:38 AM EDT
[#3]
I've had one for a year or so and have been very happy with it. The trigger really is
nice. Not necessarily crisp but light. It's fed from every mag I have and the mag lock up
is so tight you'll check to see if you did it right. Shoots great and has a ton of space
for hanging stuff on it. It is a little heavy but that just adds to it's handling( I think).
I'm a fan of this rifle. If they ever offer a short barrel upper, I'll be even happier.
For comparison, I also own:
PTR 32
KS 47
2 AK'S.
Link Posted: 2/6/2020 1:31:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've had one for a year or so and have been very happy with it. The trigger really is
nice. Not necessarily crisp but light. It's fed from every mag I have and the mag lock up
is so tight you'll check to see if you did it right. Shoots great and has a ton of space
for hanging stuff on it. It is a little heavy but that just adds to it's handling( I think).
I'm a fan of this rifle. If they ever offer a short barrel upper, I'll be even happier.
For comparison, I also own:
PTR 32
KS 47
2 AK'S.
View Quote
I have the mag release on my Romanian M10. It works with everything, little to no wobble. No need to file or mod mags even croations
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top