Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 11/12/2020 2:02:05 PM EDT
I decided to mount a Sig Romeo 5 on my Golani so I ordered the plastic railed handguard  Anyone ever order from these guys ? I ordered a handguard for my Golani over 2 weeks ago and haven't got it yet .I have emailed them a number of times and never get an answer . Are these guys ok ?
Wish I had seen this B4 I ordered it . https://www.bbb.org/us/ny/farmingdale/profile/gunsmiths/the-mako-group-0121-131694

I should have ordered the Hogue AK-47/AK-74 Standard OverMolded Kit - Chinese / Russian Stamped AKs.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 3:53:31 PM EDT
[#1]
don't look good....

Customer Complaints
25 complaints closed in last 3 years

20 complaints closed in last 12 months
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 4:23:03 PM EDT
[#2]
I live about 10 minutes away from farmingdale and never heard of them so that should tell you something
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 5:21:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 5:26:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Dated a girl who went to Farmingdale collage in the late 60's named Charlotte , my dad didn't like her and called her the Farmingdale F*ck. Don't remember Farmingdale having much gun  biz stores back then .
Link Posted: 12/11/2020 3:18:31 AM EDT
[#5]
A couple of years ago, I ordered a red dot sight on Black Friday from Mako.  Got the sight no problem.  However, my credit card info was stolen and items ordered and shipped very close to their offices in NY.  I ended up communicating with someone in their management about the issue.
Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top