Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/15/2020 3:13:03 PM EDT
After 4+ months of waiting, it's here and put together.  My Rifle Dynamics 704 Pistol with the RS Regulate AK 303M Full Length Lower/AKR 1913 Railed 0 MOA Mount topped with the Trijicon MRO and EoTech G33.  I love the set up.  My question is what might be the best position of each optic?  Such as, with the brace fully decompressed forward the rear of the G33's field of view is FULL.  Yet with the brace full extended, the G33's FOV is less than optimal unless I creep up to it.  Also, placement of the MRO in relation to the G33.  Should they be place as close together as possible or have a certain amount of spacing.

Thank you for your time.

" />

I can get the two optics quite close but am not sure if they should be this close compared to the picture above.
" />
Link Posted: 1/15/2020 3:33:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Your best bet is to forget about the magnifier and mount the MRO as low as possible towards the base. Using the mount you got there your offset is probably 5”.

Beautiful rifle!
Link Posted: 1/15/2020 4:06:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Your best bet is to forget about the magnifier and mount the MRO as low as possible towards the base. Using the mount you got there your offset is probably 5”.

Beautiful rifle!
View Quote
Just what a new RD owner wants to "not" hear, LOL.  I see a lowball offer for the G33 in my future ;-)

Thanks for the nice compliment.

I'm dedicated to sticking with my setup.
Link Posted: 1/15/2020 4:19:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Put them wherever is optimal for your natural point of aim.
Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top