Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 12/4/2020 10:44:54 AM EDT
My M92 is a front-heavy pig.  

Love the Bulgarian 4-piece flash hider but it makes the pistol forward heavy; need to tame flash, plus maybe direct blast.  I was thinking linear compensator.  What is effective?  

Handguards are 1st Gen Midwest Industry with 1913 rails.  Anyone vouch for the Manticore Renegade?  Any real weight savings?  

Got a PA red dot on the handguards; adds to the front heaviness, it needs to move back.  Drill/tap rail between hinge/rear sight or TWS dog leg?  What works as a rear BUI if I go that route?

No Go's: Muzzle Brakes, railed gas tubes.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 11:12:18 AM EDT
[#1]
OST
Link Posted: 1/6/2021 12:34:15 AM EDT
[#2]
I've got the Renegade handguards with optic mount, very happy with it.

I'm also running a Linear comp from Damage Ind.  Not too heavy, but very effective.  3.3 oz and about 2.25 long.  Pretty balanced front weight even with a scout light mounted.
Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top