Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/8/2021 7:35:55 AM EDT
Looking for a pistol brace for rear mounted rail.  Folding is nice, but not a requirement.  
Also would prefer something sturdy, lightweight and of course--sanctioned by the ATF (or is that not a thing anymore?)

Thank you, I know G@ggle and FooTube holds a lot of answers, but a lot of it is shilling and you guys tend to give the straight dope.  And of course pics of your personal beasts never hurts either :-)

Stay safe &/or thirsty,

-TT
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 7:55:00 AM EDT
[#1]
I've got this one from SB tactical on a Ruger charger in an Enoch chassis. The cheekweld is "meh", but I traded a little comfort for being low profile/compact. For this particular setup I'm very pleased.

(Please excuse the messy bench)

ETA: Just saw this was in the AK section. If not pertinent let me know and I'll delete.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 2:44:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you for the reply.  No others?
Link Posted: 8/9/2021 4:57:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Thordsen Custom makes a very good adapter that allows you to use any AR Buffer extension. It’s only about 50 or $60 and the one I have attaches very securely.
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 10:12:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Attachment Attached File

I like this one, no issues and it folds.
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 8:01:19 PM EDT
[#5]
CNC Warrior makes a nice brace.
Link Posted: 8/12/2021 5:24:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

How sturdy is it?  Is it all plastic, and who makes it?
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 5:24:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Sig Sauer, Midwest Industries, SB Tactical, and JMAC Customs also have 1913 mounted braces or 1913 buffer tube options that could be used with a brace.
Link Posted: 8/25/2021 5:48:05 AM EDT
[#8]
Disregard--
Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top