Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » New AK Products
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 2/5/2019 5:26:30 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 6:48:27 PM EDT
[#1]
I just snagged one. Was hoping for the AK-V but this will have to tie me over, ha.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 6:59:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Still waiting on the MP5 please :)
but, if that doesn't come soon enough; will just grab a Stribog and call it a day
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 10:32:12 AM EDT
[#3]
30 round Magpul magazine (where allowed by law).

Picatinny Top Railed, Hinged Dust Cover

The top Picatinny railed dust cover was designed so most common low mount red dot optics will co-witness with the front and rear sight. High mount red dot optics will not co-witness with the AK-P sights. Please see pictures below: (Optics shown on pictures is for references only; not included).  The Picatinny dust cover has a flare on the right side designed to stop the safety selector from riding above the dust cover.

M4 Stock Adapter With SBA3 Adjustable Brace (Included With This Model)

The included M4 adapter with SBA3 can be removed and replaced with the soon to be released triangle side folding brace and mounting mechanism. They are designed to be interchangeable. We will be selling the M4 with SBA3 assembly and the Triangle with mounting device separately to be used on other firearms in the coming months. We will have the triangle side-folder brace/ mounting mechanism model in about 2-3 months.

You said the triangle brace will be used on other firearms in the coming months does that mean that you guys will be putting out a 5.45 AK pistol
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 10:59:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 11:57:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Bought one yesterday as soon as I saw your video hit YT...and then I just bought your gen2 ks47 on the heals of seeing mrgunsandgear instagram post today.  I was going to wait a bit before getting one but didn't want to run the risk of the ks47 going OOS...
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 12:16:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Sold out[
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 1:07:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/18/2019 11:55:05 AM EDT
[#8]
Picking mine up today.

Really looking forward to the triangle brace to complete the Krink look.
Page AK-47 » New AK Products
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top