Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 3/4/2021 4:08:15 AM EDT
Anyone use these?

https://shop.roninsgrips.com/Bulgarian-and-Tula-Krinkov-Quick-Takedown-Pin-TulaBulgyQDPin.htm

I thought about buying them for my SAM7K and SLR106UR.
Link Posted: 3/4/2021 4:56:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Mic up the original pin and go to the hardware store... Save yourself 10 bucks plus shipping.
Link Posted: 3/5/2021 10:50:09 AM EDT
[#2]
I've got one on my AK-V, works well enough. I do like the idea of a solid pin versus a roll pin. As stated already, you may be able to find something similar at the hardware store. They did not have the correct diameter and length at my local store.
Link Posted: 3/7/2021 6:28:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've got one on my AK-V, works well enough. I do like the idea of a solid pin versus a roll pin. As stated already, you may be able to find something similar at the hardware store. They did not have the correct diameter and length at my local store.
View Quote

Thanks! Yeah, which is why I'd rather not spend all day driving around looking for something that may or may not exist when I can just order a couple and have them shipped to my house.
Link Posted: 5/26/2021 3:32:41 PM EDT
[#4]
I have one of the Ronin pins on my SLR106UR SBR. It east to remove the top cover if you need to.
Link Posted: 5/26/2021 3:41:15 PM EDT
[#5]
I do like the concept of a removable pin.  But I would shorten it a bit and remove the ring.
Link Posted: 7/25/2021 11:35:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I do like the concept of a removable pin.  But I would shorten it a bit and remove the ring.
View Quote

Done!
Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top