Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 3/15/2023 10:26:44 PM EDT
Re-posted in more appropriate forum. Sorry, may bad.  

KUSA is sending me a return label shortly to send my bolt back for their fix for the potential OOB issue some have reportedly experienced.

My gun has always ran 100% though I only have about 500-750 rounds through it so far.  

Anyone have this done or have info on if this in fact solves any potential issue?  Son and I are both Lefty's so we'd rather not experience an OOB occurrence where our face is right next to exposed bolt/chamber.  

I will say, KUSA's communications with me have been prompt and professional.
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 11:25:39 PM EDT
[#1]
I bought mine in July 2020 I think.  Should I be concerned about this issue?   I never heard of it.  I haven’t shot it much at all even though I like it.
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 8:59:43 AM EDT
[#2]
I sent mine out and got it back a couple of weeks ago. It isn't the same bolt I got back. It's very tight and I was annoyed that I had my first jam with this rifle since I got it. But, I've shot it quite a bit since and oiled it heavily and now it seems to work reliably.
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 12:48:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I sent mine out and got it back a couple of weeks ago. It isn't the same bolt I got back. It's very tight and I was annoyed that I had my first jam with this rifle since I got it. But, I've shot it quite a bit since and oiled it heavily and now it seems to work reliably.
View Quote

Thanks for the response. I'm still awaiting their email with shipping label. Did they ask that you send just the bolt or the bolt carrier as well?  

I'm curious what changes they made to the bolt?
Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top