Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/10/2018 10:05:23 AM EDT
Looking to buy a Russian take off furniture set from them for my SLR104 and a few other things. Wanted opinions before I spend $200+ with them and never get items delivered. Any feedback is greatly appreciated or if anyone knows of another source for Russian parts.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:04:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes they're good to go. I have bought from them several times.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:07:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Completely legit

I've ordered from Alex for years. Super cool guy
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 1:36:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Looking to buy a Russian take off furniture set from them for my SLR104 and a few other things. Wanted opinions before I spend $200+ with them and never get items delivered. Any feedback is greatly appreciated or if anyone knows of another source for Russian parts.
View Quote
Just an FYI, your 104 has a 4.5 mm pin on the folding buttstock.  I only see Russian 5.5 mm pin take off stock sets on their website, so the buttstock won't fit your 104. The handguards and pistol grip will fit though

And I've ordered from them before, everything has been great so far
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 1:38:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Just an FYI, your 104 has a 4.5 mm pin on the folding buttstock.  I only see Russian 5.5 mm pin take off stock sets on their website, so the buttstock won't fit your 104. The handguards and pistol grip will fit though

And I've ordered from them before, everything has been great so far
View Quote
This. What are you wanting OP?
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 3:54:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Always had great experiences with them.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 4:29:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Thank you for the feedback guys I really appreciate it. It’s not a side folder. I have a picture but no idea how to post a pic here.

I’m trying to build a clone off what’s being used in the Donbass war. Wood furniture, 545, issued sling, Russian tourniquet wrapped around the stock.

I may have the 104 confused. I was originally trying to obtain a 104 but no one had them in stock. This was a consignment gun at the LGS, markings say arsenal/saiga but the store employees weren’t to sure what it was.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 6:12:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Thank you for the feedback guys I really appreciate it. It’s not a side folder. I have a picture but no idea how to post a pic here.

I’m trying to build a clone off what’s being used in the Donbass war. Wood furniture, 545, issued sling, Russian tourniquet wrapped around the stock.

I may have the 104 confused. I was originally trying to obtain a 104 but no one had them in stock. This was a consignment gun at the LGS, markings say arsenal/saiga but the store employees weren’t to sure what it was.
View Quote
SLR-104 is a sidefolder. Saiga is Russian Could be a SGL-31 or a converted Saiga sporter.

If you want you can email me your pictures and I'll put them up, PM me if you want to
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 6:26:37 PM EDT
[#8]
No issues ordering from them in the past.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 6:46:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
SLR-104 is a sidefolder. Saiga is Russian Could be a SGL-31 or a converted Saiga sporter.

If you want you can email me your pictures and I'll put them up, PM me if you want to
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

IM sent, appreciate the help. I’ll send photos of the gun and what I’m looking to build.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 7:44:53 PM EDT
[#10]
GTG have spent $$$ there
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 10:13:36 PM EDT
[#11]
BoostKING's pictures. It's a SGL-31

Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:36:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Big shout out to @Farmer-Ted thank You sir for your help and with identifying the rifle. The top 3 pics are the rifle itself, bottom two are what I’m trying to copy. This rifle came with some Bakelite mags so I’ve got that covered and I know the 5.45 ones are hard to find right now.

Thank you to everyone who gave feedback, I’ll be ordering from them within the next week.

Farmer-Ted you should post yours here, it’s exactly what I’m going for.

ETA is it possible to obtain an inert or non functioning GP-30? That would complete the clone.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:55:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 3:16:54 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Well done Farmer-Ted.

You continue to be one of the many quality posters in this forum.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Well done Farmer-Ted.

You continue to be one of the many quality posters in this forum.
Thanks!!

Quoted:
If you insist

This was my inspiration 10+ years ago, before the SGL-31 was even released. I got to get a picture with a plum mag

Link Posted: 2/11/2018 11:51:01 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Big shout out to @Farmer-Ted thank You sir for your help and with identifying the rifle. The top 3 pics are the rifle itself, bottom two are what I’m trying to copy. This rifle came with some Bakelite mags so I’ve got that covered and I know the 5.45 ones are hard to find right now.

Thank you to everyone who gave feedback, I’ll be ordering from them within the next week.

ETA is it possible to obtain an inert or non functioning GP-30? That would complete the clone.
View Quote
If you didn't want to go through the hassle/risk of getting a deact' version as they are available, you could always go with Airsoft. There are copies on several stateside sites which are pretty close to the original.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 9:42:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
If you didn't want to go through the hassle/risk of getting a deact' version as they are available, you could always go with Airsoft. There are copies on several stateside sites which are pretty close to the original.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I saw the airsoft ones. I’ll have to do more research.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top