Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 7/16/2020 4:04:04 PM EDT
I'm getting into it and I'm just not sure what height rings to get with the cheek-riser.

Anyone?
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 1:01:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Put a Leupold 1.5-4X AR scope on an Aero LW base.  The cutouts in the base lets you see the irons and use them.   I tried to go as light as possible.
I took the cheek riser off.  A compromise since I have a RDS and use the irons most of the time.  7.62 NATO version.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 4:21:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Do you have a link to the base? And maybe a picture?
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 4:38:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Sorry, no idea how to post a photo.
953-000-002WB
1" 1.5" 0 MOA Cantilever Mount, Black
That is the Brownells part number.  The objective end of the scope is on the cantilevered end of the mount.  I am able to leave the rear sight on the ACE.

Link Posted: 7/18/2020 2:05:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sorry, no idea how to post a photo.
953-000-002WB
1" 1.5" 0 MOA Cantilever Mount, Black
That is the Brownells part number.  The objective end of the scope is on the cantilevered end of the mount.  I am able to leave the rear sight on the ACE.

View Quote

Thank you very much!
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 5:57:46 AM EDT
[#5]
I have a meprolight M21 on mine, no issues using the cheek riser.
Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top