Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 2/17/2021 3:38:21 PM EDT
I've never ordered from them so I was wondering if others had and what was your experience.
Link Posted: 2/18/2021 1:51:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Russtock is GTG but Russia has cracked down on many vendors and he's been taken offline for the time being

He is continuing to fill backordered stuff and is communicating with customers but I don't think he's able to take new orders. I have a 14 month old order for an OKP-7 optic and despite all his troubles he got it shipped out last week
Link Posted: 2/18/2021 7:43:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the feedback.  I'll keep an eye on his site for reopening.
Link Posted: 2/19/2021 12:27:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have a 14 month old order for an OKP-7 optic and despite all his troubles he got it shipped out last week
View Quote

I hope that means a future review on your website!  
Link Posted: 2/19/2021 6:14:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I hope that means a future review on your website!  
View Quote
Maybe a couple photos, it's just the picatinny version, nothing radically different

I've been busy with land projects and updating the site is just never on the front burner these days. I'll try though
Link Posted: 2/19/2021 11:43:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Emailed the owner back in January 2021.....

Hello, I apologize for the long answer ...

We are restoring the site and will start working soon.

Regards
Nikolay.
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 9:18:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Guys on the Files say he is taking orders again
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 1:02:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Russtock is GTG but Russia has cracked down on many vendors and he's been taken offline for the time being
View Quote

Why?
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 1:48:20 PM EDT
[#8]
I placed an order 10 days ago. No response.   So, I moved on and purchased somewhere else.

But that doesn't mean the dude isn't legit.
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 1:48:35 PM EDT
[#9]
I tried placing an order.  I got the item in my cart but couldn't get to the payment part at checkout.  He emailed me later that what I wanted was out of stock.
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 2:41:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Why?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why?
In general they are trying to stop the sale of military surplus items, as well as reinforcing their normal export controls about whatever they consider prohibited items. I heard that a number of small shops like RuStock were investigated but since they weren't doing anything wrong no one got in trouble
Some of the bigger vendors like Ivan Tactical 100% follow all the regulations and aren't going to get in trouble in the first place

It's not specifically about the US market, it's more that in Russia there are a lot of things people aren't supposed to be selling but are anyway and the government is cracking down. Not our problem for the most part because the company sized vendors that sell to us are legit and aren't doing anything illegal over there or over here

Link Posted: 3/11/2021 8:43:29 AM EDT
[#11]
Motorcycle parts.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top