Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Page AK-47 » Chinese
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 12:34:57 AM EST
I bought a Polytech and a Norinco around the same time, as did many back then. The Reason? A sick bastard named Patrick Purdy. After the shooting, pretty much half the nation called for an immediate ban. A few years later, Clinton made that a reality.
Forgot, I bought a factory fresh chinese SKS for$70, and a case of chinese steel core ammo for $30 first.
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 10:24:50 PM EST
Awesome score OP, and great post!  A blast from the past that sure brings back fond memories.  A whole lotta fun has been had with guns exactly like those.

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By garanditis:
I bought a Polytech and a Norinco around the same time, as did many back then. The Reason? A sick bastard named Patrick Purdy. After the shooting, pretty much half the nation called for an immediate ban. A few years later, Clinton made that a reality.
Forgot, I bought a factory fresh chinese SKS for$70, and a case of chinese steel core ammo for $30 first.
View Quote
Same here.  I’ll never forget the “Patrick Purdy Stockton Schoolyard Massacre”.  I (like you and many others) could see the writing on the wall going forward from that.  I was stationed out of Langley back then and I ran out and bought my first Norinco underfolder.  Some buddies also bought AKs.

We used to buy cases of steel core at the gun shows in Hampton, VA Beach, and Richmond and go out and blast them off on the weekends.  I shot the bejeebus oughta that gun.
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 9:39:32 AM EST
Nice score indeed.
Unfortunately I live in New Yorkistan and will never know the pleasures of owning such things again.  
Link Posted: 9/11/2020 7:25:07 AM EST
Beautiful score man.
Link Posted: 9/11/2020 7:27:44 AM EST
This thread gives .e a boner.

Great snatch.
Link Posted: 9/11/2020 7:46:11 AM EST
Store until you die or make them shooters? What do you think?
Link Posted: 9/11/2020 8:24:28 AM EST
I'm jealous, but very happy for you! Great find OP.
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 4:25:16 PM EST
Thanks guys for all the positive comments.  Great grouping for sure.  I will not be shooting these.  They will be stored in the dark recesses of my safe.  Just happy I was able to keep them all together.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AK-47 » Chinese
Top Top