Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 12/7/2020 8:07:50 AM EDT
I have this M92 I got several years ago for around 450 bucks used.

I've been thinking about making it in to something useful and nice. Right now it has that awful Century brace on it, and the sights are terrible. Has a magpul  grip and the krink brace.

Other than refinishing the dark wood, what can be done to brace this thing, and give it a RDS? I saw the CNC warrior brace. Solid? Is there an actual way to get a Galil stock on this thing (from a kit) should I SBR it?
Link Posted: 12/7/2020 10:05:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I have this M92 I got several years ago for around 450 bucks used.

I've been thinking about making it in to something useful and nice. Right now it has that awful Century brace on it, and the sights are terrible. Has a magpul  grip and the krink brace.

Other than refinishing the dark wood, what can be done to brace this thing, and give it a RDS? I saw the CNC warrior brace. Solid? Is there an actual way to get a Galil stock on this thing (from a kit) should I SBR it?
View Quote

I put an Ultimak on my M85. I only have a bushnell TR-25 on there since it’s just a fun gun for me but that has worked well for the range time I’ve put in with it.

Mine is sporting the SOB47 brace, which I like, but it mounts via the flange between the pistol grip and receiver. I am NOT a fan of that system. Mine shifts from side to side some and the thickness of the flange creates a space between the curve of the pistol grip and the trigger guard.

I’ve looked at some options and I’m pretty certain I’m going to mount a rail section on the rear of the receiver and mount the tube and brace that way.
Link Posted: 12/7/2020 10:41:04 AM EDT
[#2]

I want to get this CNC Warrior brace.
Is yours the older 92 like mine that doesn;t have the sling loop at the rear?
Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top