User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/5/2021 8:29:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Black Rustoleum Appliance Epoxy baked in your oven. The stuff looks great and is tough as nails.
Link Posted: 7/6/2021 9:06:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Why do you have to throw out the term boot licker? It reinforces your ignorance on the subject and that's why you got savaged, along with your shitty attitude in your thread (and you deserved it)

As someone else stated it's all about the delivery. Don't act like a smug idiot and people won't treat you like a smug idiot

View Quote

"boot licker" was easier to type than "person with an irrational brand loyalty". I'm sorry that your favorite brand has an inferior finish and I'm sorry people are finding out about it the hard way. And I'm sorry that the OP was another victim but I'm relieved that his self deprecating delivery didnt threaten you like my smug idiocy.
Link Posted: 7/6/2021 9:32:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

"boot licker" was easier to type than "person with an irrational brand loyalty". I'm sorry that your favorite brand has an inferior finish and I'm sorry people are finding out about it the hard way. And I'm sorry that the OP was another victim but I'm relieved that his self deprecating delivery didnt threaten you like my smug idiocy.
View Quote
See, that's why people dog pile you

You don't know anything about my favorite brands or why, or how many years I've been in the game and what I do or don't think about Arsenals. What I do know is that you are quick to say stupid things but act as though you speak from a position of knowledge, and then get pissy when people call you out on it. Fact is a ton of people know a shit ton more than you but you come here acting like you're the expert

You also say things like you "ruined" your expensive arsenal because you screwed up the paint. Seriously? Again it shows you don't know jack about AKs because you didn't ruin anything. The rifle still runs fine, but it's clear that you value what something looks like more than what it does

Lots of people have made mistakes with their Arsenals, including me. The key difference is some guys just feel the need to cry like babies on the Internet when something doesn't go the way they arrogantly think it should. The rest of us deal with it and move on. Calling people bootlickers is shallow and lame
Link Posted: 7/6/2021 9:50:27 AM EDT
[#4]
mistake post
Link Posted: 7/6/2021 9:53:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Black Rustoleum Appliance Epoxy baked in your oven. The stuff looks great and is tough as nails.
View Quote

What about the oven did you get rid of the smell ?
Link Posted: 7/6/2021 10:03:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Not sure if you are referring to me or I-F or in general, I don't mind posting my mistakes in case someone can learn from it. I have pretty thick skin so criticism doesn't bother me, granted, I don't post all of my F-ups.
View Quote

I think i post most of my fuck-ups because....hell they are #1 funny #2 teaching moments . A 5 month old brand new Z06 ,i put it up in the garage on a mid-rise lift and pulled all 4 wheels to clean and wax..................hit the button to open the garage door................the linkage left a gouge 4 inches long......the fiberglass is white under a black corvette.
Link Posted: 7/6/2021 10:25:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

Since this is going to get locked soon anyway, I'll say this as a person who hasn't owned an Arsenal since 2010, and builds all of my own AKs. Your reactions were received as they were not only due to smugness, but due to straight up over the top, histrionic, drama queen behavior. Saying you're going to email Arsenal about how you're worried that "As of now, I do NOT feel it is safe to fire this gun for fear that the BCG will leave the rail and exit the receiver into my face"  (LINK) due to a small ding in the metal that you needed macro photos to show us, proves that.

Does the finish on Arsenals suck? Yes, they sure do given what's available today. Are they going to change the finish they've been using probably since the start of the AKK-74 line to appease your delicate sensibilities? Doubtful.
Link Posted: 7/6/2021 10:56:37 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
See, that's why people dog pile you

You don't know anything about my favorite brands or why, or how many years I've been in the game and what I do or don't think about Arsenals. What I do know is that you are quick to say stupid things but act as though you speak from a position of knowledge, and then get pissy when people call you out on it. Fact is a ton of people know a shit ton more than you but you come here acting like you're the expert

You also say things like you "ruined" your expensive arsenal because you screwed up the paint. Seriously? Again it shows you don't know jack about AKs because you didn't ruin anything. The rifle still runs fine, but it's clear that you value what something looks like more than what it does

Lots of people have made mistakes with their Arsenals, including me. The key difference is some guys just feel the need to cry like babies on the Internet when something doesn't go the way they arrogantly think it should. The rest of us deal with it and move on. Calling people bootlickers is shallow and lame
View Quote

Quoted:

Since this is going to get locked soon anyway, I'll say this as a person who hasn't owned an Arsenal since 2010, and builds all of my own AKs. Your reactions were received as they were not only due to smugness, but due to straight up over the top, histrionic, drama queen behavior. Saying you're going to email Arsenal about how you're worried that "As of now, I do NOT feel it is safe to fire this gun for fear that the BCG will leave the rail and exit the receiver into my face"  (LINK) due to a small ding in the metal that you needed macro photos to show us, proves that.

Does the finish on Arsenals suck? Yes, they sure do given what's available today. Are they going to change the finish they've been using probably since the start of the AKK-74 line to appease your delicate sensibilities? Doubtful.
View Quote
Spot on
Link Posted: 7/6/2021 12:06:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/6/2021 12:06:27 PM EDT
[#10]
System Message
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top