Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/11/2022 12:31:18 AM EDT
Anyone try the Hiperfire XAK trigger yet? Probably a long shot since it was recently released. Just curious if anyone has any comments on this and if it is worth considering.
Link Posted: 8/11/2022 8:01:25 PM EDT
[#1]
I got to dry fire one at the palmetto state armory gathering. Great feel, Seemed to be a little lighter than my alg.
Link Posted: 8/12/2022 2:07:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I got to dry fire one at the palmetto state armory gathering. Great feel, Seemed to be a little lighter than my alg.
View Quote

Nice enough that it is worth buying one?
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 9:11:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Nice enough that it is worth buying one?
View Quote

I would definitely give one a try based on what I saw of it.
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 9:12:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Hiperfire makes fantastic triggers across the board.  I have a 24C in an 6.5 Grendel AR.  I have never heard anyone that does not like them a lot.
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 10:26:00 PM EDT
[#5]
HiperFire at SHOT show earlier this year, had some displayed at their booth.
I liked them. I'll probably get a couple of them.
Link Posted: 8/23/2022 11:50:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks guys. I placed an order for one. Just need to wait for Hiperfire to release their enhanced AK safety as well so I can run that with their trigger.
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 9:38:15 AM EDT
[#7]
How do they compare to ALGs?
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 3:45:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Well, I got one and I’m not pleased. It does not work with the safety selector. So basically the safety does not work, so this is dangerous and if it goes off when the selector is in the safe position, the charging handle will smash it. They do say right on the package you should buy their adjustable selector, na, fug that. It doesn’t feel any better than an ALG. And I paid around $80 shipped. Well Prepper Gun Shop has ALGs on sale this weekend, $89.00, with free shipping on $100+ orders. So get two and free shipping. Which I just did.
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 4:48:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
 I have never heard anyone that does not like them a lot.
View Quote

Well now you have.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top