Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/17/2021 7:17:32 PM EDT
Attachment Attached File

How would one go about adding a triangle SB tactical side folding brace to this Sam 7K? I get very confused in the world of AKs. I am pretty competent wrenching on ARs, but AKs are a dark art. Also, how much should I expect to pay to have the barrel hacked back and an appropriate muzzle device installed? I’d honestly prefer to leave as much barrel as possible, but I know it doesn’t necessarily work that way.
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 5:12:40 PM EDT
[#1]
I could be very wrong but I believe CNC Warrior has a brace that bolts up to the back, just remove the bolt inside the receiver and replace the end plate
Link Posted: 2/15/2021 6:43:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Depends on whether it is just a sling swivel on the back or if it is a rail. If sling swivel, you’d probably want to cut the swivel off and check to see if the hole is big enough for the CNC Warrior adapter bolt. If it is the rail, just unbolt the rail piece and bolt on the CNC Warrior adapter.
Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top