Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Hungarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 3/14/2020 5:37:56 PM EDT
They say manufacturer is "CII". Is that Clearview investments Inc? In the listing at one point it says they are built on NoDakSpud receivers and in another place it says original heavy wall Hungarian receiver (at one point I thought there were new semi auto imported AMDs?).
So what do you actually get and how's the quality?
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 9:28:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Mine was bought directly from Clearview in Versailles, Ky. People on a couple different sites said some goofy things, unsure of what they were selling. I took it out of the box new with 5 mags for $525 in 2019. Went to the range to test fire. There were some clay pigeons at 100 yards. The very first shot was 4 inches left, and the right height. I adjusted to the right and hit the clay dead center. Spent the rest of the mag turning it to powder. it has functioned flawlessly. I left the black poly stock for now. I recently added a Master Mount set to run a small scope since I'm getting older. Probably go with a 1-6 ACSS design. But the CII/AMD should keep you burning powder for a long time. Go to   https://www.clearviewinvest.com/  to find additional products. Before the corona-crap they were easy to talk to on the phone, don't know about now though...Hope this helps..Jerry Cox
Page AK-47 » Hungarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top