Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/2/2018 1:12:41 AM EDT
I'm wanting to replace all the furniture on my AK47 from it's stock over to a magpul setup. Mostly because I like the look and the ability to adjust stock length and fold.

What I'm wondering is if anyone knows of the place with the best deal on them? As a set or in pieces.
And what the place with best shipping is, I've been spoiled by prime I'm afraid.

Just on a tight budget and looking to save what I can but still have fun.

Thanks
Link Posted: 2/2/2018 4:47:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Primary Arms has the buttstock on sale for 80 right now...

I'd probably go with an M4 adapter instead personally but it's your rifle.
Link Posted: 2/3/2018 8:39:25 PM EDT
[#2]
^  what he said. I have a Vltor aluminum adapter tube for stamped receivers that I can sell you well under market price. It's on the EE. PM me if interested. The magpul folding stocks have been known to break without too much abuse.
Link Posted: 2/4/2018 2:41:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Brownells or Midway USA is were I get my AK magpul items.

Brownells have combos made u with all 3 (all 3 handguards/stock sets) which save you some $$$ but if you look for a sale you can get it for about the same on both sites.

I need to get a set for my new Maadi RPM & Saiga I just picked up but you know....no extra $$$
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top