Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 2/13/2018 11:57:22 AM EDT
I'm amazed that a clear answer isn't readily available!

Can you use a normal Tapco trigger/hammer/disconnector with a Tantal?

If for no other reason, it's three 922r parts and from what I've gleaned, the original parts are over complicated to accommodate a burst function that I won't have.

I'm planning on using the NoDak Tantal receiver just because I want to keep the silly left side selector lever for cosmetic reasons.

There's indications that NoDak used to have instructions for this, but I can't find them @mike_nds ?
Link Posted: 2/13/2018 12:16:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/13/2018 12:18:17 PM EDT
[#2]
I haven't got the instructions because I haven't actually ordered the receiver yet... but that's excellent news.

If I use a new (regular) hammer spring does it still need the notch?
Link Posted: 2/13/2018 12:47:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 12:03:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Me (two hours ago): "Why don't they pick up the phone?"

Nodak's web page: "The business hours are right here."

Me: "Oh, that's like two hours away... ooops."
Link Posted: 10/9/2018 12:11:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Sounds like about what I built mine with. Nodak and a Tapco trigger group. I like the trigger pull on it. Not bad for an AK.
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top