Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Posted: 2/20/2020 3:45:19 PM EDT
Anyone know?

Is it difficult to find these parts ?  How hard to install ?
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 2:41:59 PM EDT
Bump
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 10:54:36 PM EDT
I bought a Galeo recently and wanted to add both. You can find bipods and the pins on gunbroker fairly easily. Original carry handles are hen’s teeth. I ended up finding someone on Instagram who is making good reproductions.
Link Posted: 2/29/2020 1:41:20 PM EDT
I just picked up a bipod from Wolverinesupplies.com out of Canada. $95 shipped to NJ. They are on the website but I had to call in the order. Bipod looks like NOS came with pin and a mount to put it on other rifles. Ty in sales says they have a bunch of them.
Link Posted: 3/31/2020 8:42:43 PM EDT
I believe the carry handles and retainers were removed and replaced after only a few years. The bipods were removed because they demand a high price. I believe I got mine from from sarco awhile ago and I bought the late model bipod that comes with the spring loaded pin. If you can find those they are far superior IMO. The handguard retainers with the carry handle's are made by my buddy Austin lee
(@galil_hub on instagram) and come in 2 styles. The original style required you to cut your handguard in the corner. The other style moves moves the carry handle out far enough to clear the handguard.
Link Posted: 4/1/2020 1:11:27 PM EDT
What they said, I just got a bipod and it cost me 80 bucks with shipping. Found a carry handle with handguard retainer for 58 bucks shipped from England,
I won't see that for 7 to 9 weeks depending on when this CHINESE virus ends.
Link Posted: 4/18/2020 6:44:51 AM EDT
I bought a used Galeo and it came with bipod and carry handle. It also has an AK type optic mounting plate of the left side of the receiver. I replaced the bolt carrier with a NOS Romanian AK carrier I've had for years. The OE carrier was impossible to use with an optic above the top cover.
Top Top