Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 4/25/2021 11:14:16 PM EDT
I was cruising google searching for a Galil handguard gerrule and came across this archived arfcom post:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/ak-47/Galil-ARM-rear-handguard-retainer-with-bipod-hooks/92-166861/

Well I have no names for contact, and can find no mention of it on theakforum, or ANYWHERE.

Does anyone know who made this post?

I need a ferrule, and wanting a retainer without hooks, but figured this person probably has those in CAD as well.  Can't find a single one except .308 retainers anywhere.

Bought a good Golani at the last gunshow and they had installed a UTG quadrail on it   Im using it without any handguard because I can't stand the ugliness.
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 2:33:58 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm also looking for a SAR ferrule, I switched to the SAR handguard on an AR (more comfortable), but will eventually need the SAR ferrule I stole from that SAR parts kit for the next build.

They are usually around on gunbroker or APEX. Might be a good reason to buy a SAR parts kit while they are still ~$330, lots of spares.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 8:38:35 PM EDT
[#2]
I ended up snagging a ferrule on gunbroker for $40.   SHoulda just bought a parts kit but spending that extra money on steel magazines
Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top