Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 5/18/2018 12:35:36 PM EDT
Hey guys, i'm looking to purchase a 5.56 Ace in the next couple of days. I like to keep spare parts on hand for all of my guns and I was wondering if anyone knew if the original 5.56 Galil bolts work in the Ace? How about the Arsenal 5.56 bolts with the thick tail? Thanks
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:33:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Call IWI, they are pretty good about support/spare parts for their products. If it’s not listed for sale I am willing to bet it will be soon.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 11:18:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Call IWI, they are pretty good about support/spare parts for their products. If it’s not listed for sale I am willing to bet it will be soon.
View Quote
This is not true in my experience. I have contacted them several times about the broken stock on my ACE. It still has a broken stock, and I have no communications from them.
Link Posted: 5/25/2018 10:03:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

This is not true in my experience. I have contacted them several times about the broken stock on my ACE. It still has a broken stock, and I have no communications from them.
View Quote
Where/what exactly broke on it?  The Ace is my current grail rifle and I finally have my pennies saved for one so I’d love to hear the complete story.
Link Posted: 5/26/2018 10:04:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yes, details plz. I was under the impression their CS was good.
Link Posted: 5/27/2018 12:57:26 PM EDT
[#5]
I lost a spring for my Tavor and IWI sent me a replacement immediately.

AJ
Link Posted: 6/11/2018 1:00:30 AM EDT
[#6]
In my experience they don't reply to emails for shit but they do work pretty fast if you call them. I bought a 18" barrel and bolt set for my x95. Because of its bayonet lug it wouldn't work with the stock hand guard. I emailed a few times no response besides a crappy automated one that was no help. I called them and they looked through their stock for one with the appropriate cut out called me back when they found one and to get my payment and shipping info then shipped it the next day.
Link Posted: 6/14/2018 4:52:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
In my experience they don't reply to emails for shit but they do work pretty fast if you call them.
View Quote
This is the same with so many companies today. It seems people are too lazy to pick up the phone to make a call. When you text, there is no obligation to immediately reply to the message. But when you are on the phone with the company, they must immediately take care of you, as you are both on the phone communicating with each other. I blame this on the ease of texting with today's smart phones. Don't be lazy, just pick up the phone.   GARY
Link Posted: 12/15/2018 2:21:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
This is the same with so many companies today. It seems people are too lazy to pick up the phone to make a call. When you text, there is no obligation to immediately reply to the message. But when you are on the phone with the company, they must immediately take care of you, as you are both on the phone communicating with each other. I blame this on the ease of texting with today's smart phones. Don't be lazy, just pick up the phone.   GARY
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
In my experience they don't reply to emails for shit but they do work pretty fast if you call them.
I disagree. I special ordered a CZ Dan Wesson 1911 pistol through their e-mail address. Within two hours of my initial inquiry their VP for Operations responded to my e-mail. I also contacted Ithaca company about a part and later about an issue with my Ithaca model 87 shotgun and they also responded pretty quick. There are other examples that I can cite as well.
Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top