Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 11/8/2020 8:08:22 PM EDT
so I understand that there are two types of bipods for the ARM, i would prefer the "later" model that had the wire cutter built in but can't find it for sale anywhere. I know Apex had thr first model bipods available,, but as far as I can tell they don't have the wire cutter function, is that accurate? Anyone know where you second model bipods are available?  Thanks
Link Posted: 11/8/2020 11:26:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Atlantic firearms has some.
Link Posted: 11/9/2020 12:03:22 AM EDT
[#2]
I appreciate it, but unless I'm seeing the wrong listing (I know Atlantic is weird sometimes) its showing as out of stock?
Link Posted: 11/9/2020 6:35:30 PM EDT
[#3]
All galil bipods have the wire cutter. The difference between the styles is that the early uses a pin and c-clip where the late uses more of a QD type system.
Link Posted: 11/9/2020 9:56:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Awesome, I figured that out earlier after researching it for hours lol. I got one ordered from Apex.
Thanks!
Link Posted: 11/21/2020 6:47:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Actually there is 3 types. All have wire cutters. There is the small foot and large foot non-Qd type that uses the pin and circ-clip to secure the pin. Then there is the later Qd type.
Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top