Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Chinese
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 5/5/2018 6:47:29 PM EDT
I picked up a 56s Siles import last year trading with my brother and now interested in Chinese AKs.

I've found one locally AKM 47-S & from pics it looks to be in great shape all matching. Comes with 5 china marked mags/plus 3 each 5 rounders, red bayonet. Has a lower serial number. Has the blued bolt. Seller is asking $1.2k. I'm an AK noob but really enjoy the Chinese 56s I have now. Should I jump on this, add another one?

I couldn't find anything to compare it to ----- this one has 'tritium' or glow in the dark sights (interesting). Factory sights???

I'll try and post some pics later.
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Thanks

ETA: Just figured it out (internet search) the glow in dark sights are not original but East German clip-ons. Typo.
Link Posted: 5/6/2018 11:42:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Nice rifle. Yeah the sights are not original
Link Posted: 5/12/2018 11:32:36 AM EDT
[#2]
So did you buy it?
Link Posted: 5/12/2018 1:00:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So did you buy it?
View Quote
@lnstrqc85
Sold same day in Houston -- not to me . Very reasonable price too. I wanted to add to the collection. It had 7 or 8 China marked flat backs included bayo, ammo and case.
...so I probably don't need another.
Page AK-47 » Chinese
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top