Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/12/2018 12:30:42 AM EDT
Hi guys, I want to put one of my Polish Beryl side folding stocks on an Arsenal AK (7.62).

Looking to buy a 107, is that the best candidate for this conversion?

Thank you.
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 11:55:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Those stocks are terrible for proper check weld.
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 4:26:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for that.

Still looking for an intelligent answer as to a good Arsenal candidate for this conversion.
Link Posted: 8/29/2018 1:19:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes a arsenal stamped receiver with a akm stock trunnion should work fine. I have a Polish Archer rifle that came with the m4 type stock, I bought the Beryl folding stock put it on, took it right off and put back the m4 type stock on. The wire stock is not the greatest for cheek weld.
Link Posted: 10/24/2018 8:24:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Good point and thank you both. I've got a Polish Beryl sidefolder in NATO length and I'm really wanting to put it on an Arsenal AK.

My problem is finding a good wood stock rifle to put it on!

That's why I'm asking "whats the best Arsenal candidate."

Thanks a ton.
Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top