Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Chinese
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 6/29/2018 12:07:56 PM EDT
I was drinking last night (your day) and bid on this little gem on a police auction site.  I threw down $650 and went to sleep.   Apparently I won it...

Its probably worth the $650 but I probably should have looked the photos over with my non alcoholic glasses.  

Anyway  has a cool front sight and what looks like a Romy rear stock and what may be a welded muzzle thread protector.

Link Posted: 6/29/2018 12:12:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Definitely worth $650, either way.
Link Posted: 6/29/2018 12:14:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Ouch.    I had to quit browsing GB during late night drinking sessions,
I also woke to far too many emails, congratulations, you are the winning bidder.
Link Posted: 6/30/2018 4:58:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Definitely worth $650, either way.
View Quote
Its definitely worth the $650 in AK money these days.   Just one of those WTF kinda emails when I got back around to it.   I have my eye on another one on the police auction site that ends tonight (your night).  

My FFL must get confused sometimes.  One day he receives very expensive rifles for me then the next he needs trashcans to store my purchases in.
Link Posted: 6/30/2018 6:16:18 AM EDT
[#4]
I'd buy for $650 and i don't even like AKs that much
Link Posted: 6/30/2018 9:49:38 AM EDT
[#5]
It originally had an underfolding bayonet which is why the front sight base looks different.
Link Posted: 7/12/2018 6:53:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
It originally had an underfolding bayonet which is why the front sight base looks different.
View Quote
Used to could buy the front sight and bayonet online, what few there were disappeared and I haven't seen one other than the one I bought in 2000 since.
Link Posted: 7/13/2018 3:46:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Used to could buy the front sight and bayonet online, what few there were disappeared and I haven't seen one other than the one I bought in 2000 since.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have been keeping an eye out here in Basra for one to buy and cut up.  All of them I have ran across here in Iraq have had the items chopped off also.  I see them now and then in town that still have the bayonet in place but they are in the hands of the police so I doubt they will sell the rifle to me.  
Link Posted: 7/13/2018 4:28:33 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote
Polytech Parts has been making new ones for a while now:

http://stores.polytechparts.com/polytech-front-sight-base-bayonet-assembly-made-in-the-usa/
Link Posted: 7/13/2018 4:32:09 AM EDT
[#9]
Link to police auction ???
Link Posted: 7/30/2018 11:58:56 PM EDT
[#10]
agreed, link? dont keep that shit to yourself
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 12:47:47 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
agreed, link? dont keep that shit to yourself
View Quote
I have IM'ed it to others

It is on the Egunner site.  Prior to egunner it was police auction.  The property room seller is the one I buy stuff from.  Buy based off of what you can see. Make no assumption.  Also put in the max your willing to pay.. I am pretty sure they are shilling because a few times I have been outbid on guns to see them listed again in a couple of days.  The other side is I have won a gun twice and paid for it twice but they have canceled the sale both times.  I haven't noticed it being listed a third time.

This user on this auction site.
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 2:48:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Thanks, havent bought from that auction, sadly i have too many guns already, i know its blasphemy here but there is such a thing as too many. I was more asking for those that dont already have too many.
Link Posted: 8/8/2018 12:52:37 AM EDT
[#13]
To bad I'm from massachusetts...no one will ship here
Page AK-47 » Chinese
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top