Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 4/25/2020 12:21:58 PM EDT
So when did Century start importing Romanian Draco pistols with non welded muzzle nuts? I picked up one that was made in June of 2019 2 days ago. I was fully expecting to have to remove a tac weld like I had to do on my pap m92 but was pleasantly surprised that I won't have to. So no dremel work and cold bluing needs to be done now. This one is brand new in the box and there is absolutely no sign that it was ever tac welded. Did I just luck out and get one they missed or has something changed with they way these are imported now?

And for clarification this is the Imported Draco model. HG1916-N. It is not the American made POS that Century makes here.
Link Posted: 4/27/2020 8:35:00 PM EDT
[#1]
My 2019 build draco I picked up in January wasn't welded either
Link Posted: 4/27/2020 8:35:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Edit double post
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 2:44:01 AM EDT
[#3]
I bought one manufactured in last 2019 a few months ago and the muzzle nut was not welded.  Very pleasant surprise.
Link Posted: 5/7/2020 11:56:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Just picked mine up earlier this week. No weld
Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top