Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 3/18/2023 10:43:51 AM EDT
Help me out - I want to get a rail for my Draco (standard size, not the mini) and not sure what I should be looking at in terms of size and fit.  MI doesn't even list dimensions on their website.  I like the stuff Midwest has, but other than one that is specific to the mini Draco, I'm not sure which - if any - would fit.  Does the Draco just take a standard AK47 rail like this:

MI Universal AK47-74?
Link Posted: 3/23/2023 12:29:59 PM EDT
[#1]
i am not sure, but i think draco is the ak74U variant, and ak74U can not take standard AKM/ak74 furniture
Link Posted: 3/24/2023 7:58:01 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm kind of a traditionalist with regard to AK furniture but, the regular Draco uses Std AKM handguards. The Mini and the Micro are their own sizes.

AKOU used to sell TDI's aluminum handguard that I think was MLok. Might want to check out their youtube and store for some options.
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 9:38:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Take a look at SLR Rifleworks. They have a couple of options for a full sized Draco depending on length you want.

https://slrrifleworks.com/ak-parts/

Link Posted: 4/9/2023 10:39:55 AM EDT
[#4]
I have the MI rali on a Draco
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 8:50:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
i am not sure, but i think draco is the ak74U variant, and ak74U can not take standard AKM/ak74 furniture
View Quote

Nope.  Draco’s use standard length AKM handguard furniture, not Krink furniture.
Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top